Restoration of icons and pall. Return to ExposureAfter the restoration work, four objects were returned to their permanent place in the permanent exhibition “Resurry Card Collection of the XIV-XVII centuries.”. The Pokrov “Appearance of the Mother of God to St. Sergius of Radonezh” (Fig. 1) is a donate to the Trinity-Sergius monastery of the boyar and the stableman Boris Fedorovich Godunov and his wife Maria Grigorievna. He was laid on the shrine with the relics of the Holy Sergius on June 4, 1587.