“The the Resurrection”. 1847.
“The the Resurrection”. 1847.
Master C.E. (stamp)
Wood, silver; painting, chasing, gilding
36.5x31.2 cm
The icon entered the museum in 1986 from a private person. Central part of icons
with the image of the Resurrection of Christ is surrounded by stamps with
Holidays, and in the fields are figures of heaven's patrons
of the owners of the icon are Michael the Archangel, the angel
the guardian, St. George the Victorious, the saints Xenia, Simeon, Elizabeth.